My teaching days in ghss vithura

9 November 2018

It was the first day of my class on the second phase of teaching practice.I got 8G class for my training.As per timetable I have to take class on the third period.I went to class at 11.15 am and I introduce myself to them and they introduced themselves to me individually and due to time limit I describe the unit word by word and finished it. It was a small anecdote given in the beginning of a unit and I asked them to complete the questions which followed by that anecdote.
Today I got another hour for 8 G so I taught them the first lesson of unit 3 (1-2)para as per the lesson plan but I did not get enough time to given the assignment

12 November 2018

As per the timetable today it was the fourth hour for my 8G class.I entered at 12:15 pm after an informal talk,I entered to the entry activity collect their views about world it took about ten months for that then after the silent reading,track reading,scaffolding questions I describe the lesson word by word to the whole class but within a minutes they told to me that they can’t hear properly due to the disturbance from other classes so I have to give extra stress to my voice so that everyone could hear me properly but it was a futile act I was forced to give instructions to each bench so I lost a lot of time in that. So I couldn’t complete the class as planned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog